JAPONICA JAPANESE RICE (1KG)
Japonica Japanese rice is harvested from the short-grain type of rice which is very popular in Japan with criteria likes: soft, plump and equal. This is one type of extremely familiar food in Japan’s daily meal and often serving with many different dishes. Japonica Japanese rice is not only soft, plastic but it also white and very fragrant exotic sweetness. Japonica rice is becoming popular in Vietnam. Out of using this rice for making su-shi, Vietnamese also use this rice for the elderly or children's porridge.
Japonica Japanese rice is produced in a closed process which is compliant with American organic standard. There is not the requirement for soaking but the rice still very soft and delicious even when the rice goes cool.
- Type of rice: Japonica
- Source: DBSCL Institure
- Growing time: 107-120 days
- Characteristics: Fragrant exotic sweetness, short round shape grain, soft and sweet taste
- Fat content: 0.7 g / 100 g
- Protein content: 5.1 g / 100g
- Carbohydrate content: 79.2 g / 100 g
- Vitamin B1 content:
- Saturated fat content: 0.3 g / 100 g
- Dietary fiber content: 1.1 g / 100g
- Total sugar content as glucose: 0.8 g / 100 g
- Calcium content: 46.7 mg / kg
- Sodium content: 74.3 mg / kg
- Supports the immune system.
- Balancing level of glucose in blood; good for asthma, low blood pressure patients
- Reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease, cancer, liver disease.
- Promoting metabolism, enhance the body's resistance.
- Maintaining the health of the nervous system and bone joints.
How to use
- Get rice into the pot, wash with clean water
- Ratio of the rice and water 1: 1.2 to 1.3 (water can be adjusted according to the user's taste).
- Cook for 30 minutes
- Few drops of olive or sea salt for better taste
- Keep in the cool place, sealed after opening
- More delicious if use hot
- Name of product: Japonica Japanese rice - 1kg
- Product dimensions: 22 x 11 x 7 cm
- Weight: 01 kg
- Reference: Gao Viet company's products
- Distribution: Distributed to domestic supermarkets, Organic agent and exportation.
- Suitable age: Everyone
- Storage: In dry cool place and avoid direct sunlight
- Change: Within 7 days
About Vietnam Organic Journey
Vietnam Organic Journey (VOJ), a leading developer specialies in organic product of Vietnam.
VOJ is promoting product quality with natural taste and international organic standards such as USDA, EU Organic, JAS, BIO, Soil Association (UK)... and supporting for farmer via Fair Trade, Fair for life certified products.
We prioritize to develop Vietnam organic agricutural product with proud of quality such as rice, coconut, spice...
Products are shipped from Vietnam so it may take up to 10-20 days to get to Australia.
As the cost of shipping products from Vietnam to Australia is quite high, we do not offer returns. Please choose your products carefully. Thank you.
If you are a part of the environmentally conscious crowd, finding new and simple ways to help protect Mother Earth is always a big plus. Today, we are pleased to introduce you to an eco-friendly concept that is getting increasingly popular by the day, especially in Australia. That concept is none other than beeswax wraps! […]
Having a work-life balance is pretty crucial to everyone since it helps to promote overall happiness, health and quality living. Some find it hard to unplug from work commitment, which can build up stress over time, harm your relationships, erode your health and also your happiness. However, work-life balance has always been a difficult thing […]
Being a member of the environmentally conscious crowd, we know that there are many ways to help save our planet. This can include recycling, cutting down on waste, using less paper, saving water…there is heaps on the to-do list of an environmental advocate! However, many people forget that their clothing can also hurt the planet. […]
Say Goodbye to Single-Use Plastics. Here is how to join the anti-plastic revolution and save our beloved blue planet. Plastic is polluting our eco-system, our water, food, and air. The food chain is becoming attacked by an accumulation of microplastics, not only killing off planktons, marine life but also humans. According to a study by […]
Vitamin D, a.k.a. the Sunshine Vitamin, is extremely important for our health. That is because our skin naturally produces vitamin D when exposed to UVB rays from the sun. Its biggest benefit is regulating the amount of calcium and phosphate in our body – two minerals needed to ensure strong bones, teeth and muscles. Vitamin […]
Lemon Cake with Berry Frosting Filling 3/4 cup coconut oil (melted) 3 eggs 1/2 – 3/4 cup coconut sugar 1 1/2 cup zuchinni (finely grated) 2 lemons (zested and juiced) 2 cup tiger nut flour (sifted) 1 1/2 tsp baking power 1/2 tsp bicarb soda Frosting 1/2 cup cashews (soaked for 4 hours) 2/3 […]
Fitness is 70% diet and 30% workout. Spending hours at the gym, lifting weights and doing cardio does not guarantee you a perfect body. It’s very dependant on how you eat too and your calorie intake. Working out is important but without a healthy diet, I’m afraid the results from your fitness routine will be […]
Nowadays people are beginning to care more and more for the environment. As a result, there is an enormous number of eco-friendly products that have been, and will be, invented. And guess what? Bamboo toothbrushes are among them. Read on to discover what benefits a bamboo toothbrush can bring to you, your happy teeth as […]