JAPONICA JAPANESE RICE (1KG)
Japonica Japanese rice is harvested from the short-grain type of rice which is very popular in Japan with criteria likes: soft, plump and equal. This is one type of extremely familiar food in Japan’s daily meal and often serving with many different dishes. Japonica Japanese rice is not only soft, plastic but it also white and very fragrant exotic sweetness. Japonica rice is becoming popular in Vietnam. Out of using this rice for making su-shi, Vietnamese also use this rice for the elderly or children's porridge.
Japonica Japanese rice is produced in a closed process which is compliant with American organic standard. There is not the requirement for soaking but the rice still very soft and delicious even when the rice goes cool.
- Type of rice: Japonica
- Source: DBSCL Institure
- Growing time: 107-120 days
- Characteristics: Fragrant exotic sweetness, short round shape grain, soft and sweet taste
- Fat content: 0.7 g / 100 g
- Protein content: 5.1 g / 100g
- Carbohydrate content: 79.2 g / 100 g
- Vitamin B1 content:
- Saturated fat content: 0.3 g / 100 g
- Dietary fiber content: 1.1 g / 100g
- Total sugar content as glucose: 0.8 g / 100 g
- Calcium content: 46.7 mg / kg
- Sodium content: 74.3 mg / kg
- Supports the immune system.
- Balancing level of glucose in blood; good for asthma, low blood pressure patients
- Reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease, cancer, liver disease.
- Promoting metabolism, enhance the body's resistance.
- Maintaining the health of the nervous system and bone joints.
How to use
- Get rice into the pot, wash with clean water
- Ratio of the rice and water 1: 1.2 to 1.3 (water can be adjusted according to the user's taste).
- Cook for 30 minutes
- Few drops of olive or sea salt for better taste
- Keep in the cool place, sealed after opening
- More delicious if use hot
- Name of product: Japonica Japanese rice - 1kg
- Product dimensions: 22 x 11 x 7 cm
- Weight: 01 kg
- Reference: Gao Viet company's products
- Distribution: Distributed to domestic supermarkets, Organic agent and exportation.
- Suitable age: Everyone
- Storage: In dry cool place and avoid direct sunlight
- Change: Within 7 days
About Vietnam Organic Journey
Vietnam Organic Journey (VOJ), a leading developer specialies in organic product of Vietnam.
VOJ is promoting product quality with natural taste and international organic standards such as USDA, EU Organic, JAS, BIO, Soil Association (UK)... and supporting for farmer via Fair Trade, Fair for life certified products.
We prioritize to develop Vietnam organic agricutural product with proud of quality such as rice, coconut, spice...